Dear Comps Committee Members and Colleagues,
Thanks for visiting my Comps blog. Here I will post bibliographic information for and commentary on each of my comps texts as I read them. These entries will not be the pinnacle of my scholarly abilities. In many cases, they won't even be particularly polished. They will, however, record what I thought to be (the) central theme(s) or idea(s) in each of the texts and will endeavour to make links between the texts––and between the texts and my thesis project/larger interests––as I progress. I might even throw in an opinion here and there, and maybe even a quip once in a while, if I've got my witty pants on.
Please feel free to respond to any of my entries. Feedback is always more than welcome.
Sincerely,
Phebe
What a fantastic idea, Phebe! I'm looking forward to following along and to contributing some comments, additional quotations, etc from time to time. This is great. Sarah B
ReplyDelete